– Annual turnover of €600,000
– A popular choice for weddings and private parties; currently holding an average of 4 weddings per year
– 11 double rooms and 1 single room, refurbished to the highest standard and tastefully decorated
– Room facilities include air conditioning, satellite smart TVs, and charming individual terraces with
picturesque views of the sea and hotel gardens
– Its atmospheric 145 m² poolside restaurant seats up to 70 covers and is in popular demand by both
hotel guests and outside visitors
– The indoor antique-furnished restaurant features a spacious bar and a cosy seating area offering up to
– The kitchen is fully and efficiently-equipped, with ample pantry space and a charcoal grill. The property
also has a wine
cellar, laundry room, tool room, refrigerated room for food supplies as well as a second one dedicated
to wine storage
– There is also an on-side private parking area for up to 12 cars, as well as a private garage
– The owner’s family-sized villa, located above the hotel, is 145 m² and comprises four bedrooms, 2
bathrooms and 2 terraces. It is fully air-conditioned, attractively-decorated and features its own private
off-road parking area
– There is scope for improvement with regards to further promotion of the restaurant. The hotel aspect
of the business has always taken centre stage – and is fully booked all season.
– – To further exploit the undeniable potential for a year-round venue, there is a planning permission in
place, whose architectural fees have been fully paid, to add the following:
Either: A further 18 rooms, an indoor pool, a spa with treatment rooms, a breakfast room, further
garden terraces and underground parking.
Or: 3 luxury villas
This planning permission has been fully approved but the licence needs to be renewed by the new
owner, who may alternatively
plan for alternative building projects to those specified above. As long as the Town Hall grants the
license for it, the new owner
may use the existing land to create any new buildings and amneties to enhance its value as both a
property and a business.
Total: 3240 sq m
Asking price: €4,200,000
Hotel, Fuengirola, Costa del Sol.
12 Bedrooms, 12 Bathrooms, Built 831 m², Garden/Plot 3240 m².
Setting : Suburban, Close To Shops, Close To Town, Close To Schools.
Orientation : South West.
Condition : Good.
Pool : Private.
Climate Control : Air Conditioning, Fireplace.
Views : Sea, Garden, Pool.
Features : Covered Terrace, Near Transport, Private Terrace, Solarium, Utility Room, Disabled Access, Barbeque, Restaurant On Site.
Furniture : Fully Furnished.
Kitchen : Fully Fitted.
Garden : Private.
Utilities : Electricity, Drinkable Water, Telephone.
Category : Bargain, Holiday Homes, Investment, Reduced, Resale.