Finca in “Montes de Málaga”, a paradise on your doorstep
In the heart of the Natural Park of the “Montes de Málaga”, a beautiful mountain range representing Malaga’s green lung. An exclusive area located just 5 km from the city, 15-min drive north from the centre of Málaga and 25-min drive from the Malaga Airport.
The Finca can be conveniently accessed from the city center through the “Carretera de Colmenar'' highway & then through a private concrete lane. Also, there is plenty of parking space for multiple vehicles.
Rural property with 43.000 m2 plot with south facing orientation, enjoying the sun all day long.
The Finca has 360 degree stunning views of the surrounding mountains & down to the sea.
This property along with its extensive plot and gardens offers a unique and peaceful environment to relax, whilst at the same time remaining close to the vibrant city of Málaga.
The property is comprised by a total of 573 m2 built, made by the following elements:
– The following 3 houses:
1. Main House (“Module D”): 179 m2 on 1 floor with: 2 living rooms, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms &1 kitchen.
2. Entrance House (“Module A”): 85 m2 on 1 floor with: 1 living room with open kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 1 dressing room & 1 bathroom.
3. Guest House (“Module E”): 123 m2 divided into 2 floors, each floor with its own entrance. Top floor: 1 living room, 1 kitchen, 1 bedroom, 1 dressing / storage room. On the same top floor, accessible through a separate entrance, you will also find a 25 m2 storage space. On the ground floor you can find: an open area with living room & bedroom, with its private access to a terrace, & 1 bathroom.
– An auxiliary construction of 96 m2 (“Module B”) at the entrance of the finca; currently a water tank, with the possibility to convert it into an additional space (e.g. a warehouse)
– A beautiful chill out area comprised of: a terrace, sitting bench, balinese & beach beds and a 23 m2 swimming pool, with stunning mountain & sea views
– Beautiful gardens with Pines, Carob trees and plenty of fruit trees
– A private pine forest at your disposal, including a private trail ending to a beautiful view point, where you can see the city of Málaga, with its famous cathedral & bustling port
– A water well & a 70 m2 water tank to collect rainwater located next to the Guest House
The property has water & electricity supply connections derived from the urbanization that borders the West.
Annual IBI Tax: 612.85 Eur
This property can be used:
– As a family home, with plenty of space to enjoy with your family members & friends
– For several families, who wish to live together in the property
– For creating a Hotel or a catering/events business
We are happy to offer this unique opportunity!
It is one-of-a-kind two-storey villa on a 2050 m² plot that features enormous lush gardens with plenty of fruit trees, a private pool, a cozy porch and a stunning sizable terrace with marvellous sea views.
This beautiful traditional Andalusian architecture styled villa is a must see due to its potential and one of the most sought after location – an exclusive residential complex with 24 hour security. It is in just 15km from the Center of Malaga with easy access to the highway, shopping centers, beaches and golf courses.
The main floor has access from the street and features a spacious living room with access to the terrace and the further access downstairs to the pool and the garden. On this floor there are three bedrooms, one with an ensuite bathroom; two independent bathrooms and two studies that can easily be furnished as two more bedrooms, a kitchen that has stairs to the lower floor that features an independent apartment with its own living-room with an open-plan american kitchen, a bathroom, a bedroom, a washing room and a garage with a capacity for 4 cars.
The picturesque gardens have access from the kitchen the master bedroom, and the porch where you can stretch on comfortable sun loungers or to relax in the chill-out area with a table and couches to hide from the sun or to have BBQ for dinner.
Do not miss an opportunity to buy this villa for your family or as an investment for holiday rentals!
Ground Floor Apartment, Málaga, Costa del Sol.
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Built 105 m², Terrace 93 m², Garden/Plot 35 m².
Setting : Country, Commercial Area, Close To Golf, Close To Forest, Urbanisation.
Orientation : South, South West, West.
Condition : Excellent.
Pool : Communal, Children`s Pool.
Climate Control : Air Conditioning, Hot A/C, Cold A/C, Central Heating.
Views : Sea, Mountain, Country, Panoramic, Forest.
Features : Lift, Fitted Wardrobes, Private Terrace, Satellite TV, Gym, Storage Room, Disabled Access, Double Glazing, Domotics, Basement, Fiber Optic, Handicap access.
Furniture : Not Furnished.
Kitchen : Fully Fitted.
Garden : Communal, Private, Easy Maintenance.
Security : Gated Complex, Entry Phone.
Parking : Underground, Garage, Covered, More Than One, Private.
Utilities : Electricity, Drinkable Water.
Category : Bargain, Resale.
BEAUTIFUL VILLA IN GREAT LOCATION BETWEEN TORREMOLINOS AND MALAGA
This beautiful villa consists of 5 bedrooms, 3 bathroms, very spacious and very well distributed living / dining room, a large and bright kitchen,
Garage for 2 cars with a storage room. There is 24 hour security in the urbanization.
Large swimming pool surrounded by beautiful gardens with different fruit trees.
The house is in great location, close to supermarkets, pharmacy, public transport, schools, restaurants and cafeterias. At only 10 minutes from Malaga Airport and from city centre, Plaza Mayor, a shopping centre with a range of stores and next to bigger department stores such as Decathlon, IKEA and Maisons du Monde.
Malaga is one of the most happening city-break destinations in Europe. Over the last ten years, the city has seen a transformation (that continues to take place) and now boasts a wide range of cultural attractions including the Picasso Museum, Pompidou Centre and the Soho Theatre, plus plenty of other things to do and see.
The city centre is mostly pedestrian and lined with fine 18th and 19th century architecture. Malaga also has a thriving foodie scene with a long list of excellent bars and restaurants as well as a large food market, one of the biggest attractions in Malaga.
The popularity of Malaga as a tourist destination has led to a surge in visitors over the last few years and Malaga now ranks as one of the most visited cities in Spain. The rise in tourism has come in tandem with an increase in hotel occupancy and a significant increase in holiday rentals in Malaga.
3207-V Spacious and bright first floor apartment for sale. It has a living-dining room, a separate fitted kitchen with access to an interior laundry patio, 3 bedrooms, two of them with fitted wardrobes, 2 bathrooms, one of them en suite. White marble floors in the living room and bedrooms and porcelain in the bathrooms. Window closures in white aluminum and double glazing. It has 1 parking space and storage room. It has centralized air conditioning. The building has an elevator. Located a few minutes from the RENFE station in the historic center of Malaga, bus stops, supermarkets, pharmacies and all amenities, 5 minutes from the beach. 15 minutes from the airport and the golf courses of the Costa del Sol.