The charm of Marbella’s Cabopino marina – The best of the best Costa del Sol has to offer
The charming residential district of Cabopino harbours all the best the Costa del Sol has to offer, both within its picturesque marina and its wooded surroundings.
Situated on the eastern fringe of Marbella, the area not only features some of the best family-friendly sandy beaches to be found anywhere in Spain but also the lush green fairways of a championship golf course as well as all the facilities needed to enjoy a comfortable, modern lifestyle.
The marina of Puerto Cabopino is a compact, human-scale, retreat that offers a more relaxed ambiance then its famous big brother of Puerto Banús, which is itself just a 20 minute drive away, just past Marbella town itself.
With such a broad selection of areas to choose from, Marley Properties Marbella found its perfect home in Cabopino Port. Bearing our clients in mind the choice was easy:
- Cabopino is centrally located on the Costa Del Sol in terms of geography, while the beautiful and luxurious Cabopino Port and its sandy beaches, voted amongst the best on the coast, are on our doorstep.
- Surrounded by protected natural land, with its pines and dunes, it is an idyllic setting that has all the best Marbella and the Costa del Sol has to offer.
- Marley Properties Marbella´s office has views over the Mediterranean and on a clear day you can see the Riff Mountains in Africa.
- There are more than 14 restaurants and bars in Cabopino Port, while we get the tranquility of Plaza Del Mar just a staircase up from the lively harbour.
- Cabopino is a destination in itself, so there was no better option for us. We have found our perfect home – now let us help you find yours in the right location to suit your desired lifestyle.